The work of JAAC is all about team work. Working in full harmony, JAAC's team consists of about 45 professionals working around the clock in pursuit of more efficient, effective mission deployment. They include:
- Pilots, some are licensed flight instructors
- Medical crew, specially trained in flight and emergency medicine
- Engineers and technicians fully trained on ton various parts of the Agusta helicopters
- Civil Defence operating the call centre
- Administrative, financial, and marketing professionals
A single aircraft can transport two patients on stretchers. The helicopters are manned by two pilots and two medical staff in any one journey.